Thursday, September 2, 2010

IMDb

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000318/board/nest/167952956?d=169959589#169959589

Re: Burton is going down.
  by ChristinaAnnBarrettUS86   3 seconds ago (Thu Sep 2 2010 03:15:44)
Edit Reply

Sorry about the jokes I spoke that Tim picks up a woman every movie. I am not sorry that Tim doesn't pay attention to anyone just because he's embarrassed. I mean because of having kids with Helena Bonham Carter. I thought you were supposed to either get married first or stop squeeming about the fact that more than one person likes you. Tim does nothing. He just goes around making impressionable faces about his excitement on Helena Bonham Carter, but no one else. It seems like he should retire to the private life though.

Oh look I did it again. Two sentences together that don't make a perfect sense. You get the picture. Tim is like dead. He seems like something stopped his interest in things. I can only wonder why he still has it with Helena Bonham Carter when they aren't even married. I wonder if they really aren't in a relationship only for having kids before they get old. My parents made decisions on what I would be.

I'm serious though. By his logic on chosing Helena Bonham Carter, he does it because he sees someone in his movie. He thinks people who were in school are s * . He should know perfectly well what goes on there. The only reason for him being with Helena Bonham Carter is for his kids.

I like him a lot. I think I am a bigger fan than anyone else. I see some guys do projects, but there is a small amount of people who scope this board. I wonder what he thinks is hot. Helena Bonham Carter has become hot because of him. I wonder if she feels used because other people tell her what to do to be hotter it seems like.

No comments:

Post a Comment