Monday, August 30, 2010

IMDb

Main Idea of Alice
  by ChristinaAnnBarrettUS86   2 days ago (Fri Aug 27 2010 23:17:16)
Edit Reply

She's about 20 and is a young adult getting married. It was so cute showing a child for the representation of her when she's younger. She was in truth both childlike and mature. It's all very mysterious. She is about 5'6 with a smooth lanky demeanor. It would be nice to play someone younger than yourself as well. It's cute showing people who are around 16 like princesses as adults. When someone's older, it seems strange they have to act younger. I have a set of things I always play mature in my life. It's hard to tell what your age is. I consider myself post-teen adventurism and admitting teens are really babies. We grow as people thru to our 20s and 30s and thru to the 40s and mid life crisis. Sometimes people just need a makeover as well. I'm in my early mid twenties. I feel the same as when I was 12, just age wearing on. Nothing has happened like my butt getting wider, but I am recuperating from ballet. Pretty much is the freedom you find after you quit college.

127.proboards.com xchristinabarrettx.blogspot.com
Re: Main Idea of Alice
  by dejm2001   1 hour ago (Mon Aug 30 2010 00:08:19)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply

You made very little sense. It is like reading the ramblings of a self involved and delusional individual. Also, all of what you said is not very well thought out.
Re: Main Idea of Alice
  by ChristinaAnnBarrettUS86   1 hour ago (Mon Aug 30 2010 00:48:15)
Edit Reply

Well, there are no technical problems.

So, the point is Alice is grown up now and goes back to Wonderland and sees characters from both books, some as a repeat.

I'm not sure why it says I said my butt didn't get bigger, but that was an OT example.

I guess you don't like that kind of writing, the reading material.

My topic states it's just about what this movie is about. What this movie is about is Alice all grown up going back to Wonderland. She is still in her teens, but Disney shows grown up princesses at younger ages. However, I think Disney also thinks that younger people are younger than they seem in real life. I might be going OT with examples, but I'm not sure, like it would be nice if it were more organized.

So it's short and simple, just with flavorful fruity fresh flesh.

Other than her age though I'm not sure what the subplot is. It seemed to be a lot about the movie overall. I think if it were more mature it would be more nostalgic of the old days when things could still be waiting to happen.

It just tells me what a failure real life is at this point. I've been a faithful follower of the movie being developed and don't see info. on Tim's new movies. I forget why I thought that and my afterthought.

I am interested in sub main ideas of the film as well. So that's a new topic.

I think it is strange that she uses Wonderland like an escape. Her fiance also has red hair like the Mad Hatter. The rabbit with the clock seems like a symbol.

For instance also the red queen is very hilariously funny. She makes the movie so entertaining and apprehensive. I am interested as to why being a Tim Burton fan brings up discomforting outcomes in life, like I feel funny when I see Tim Burton's girl. There was this interview where someone called her his wife very recently. I did save it, but I don't know which it is and became disinterested. Unless, I didn't save it and lost it on an old YouTube.

I just think Tim Burton is really cute and he doesn't seem flexible with certain things regarding the way he's used his time.

It's hard to know if Tim has any ideas. He seems to feed off others and seems unprepared, and Johnny tries to do whatever he does.

127.proboards.com xchristinabarrettx.blogspot.com
Re: Main Idea of Alice
  by ChristinaAnnBarrettUS86   1 hour ago (Mon Aug 30 2010 00:57:17)
Edit Reply

I would like to go back and make another post.

So to be blatant about what I'm trying to process here, I didn't know if Tim Burton posts on here with socks, various accounts. But, I see no accounts with just a few posts on this movie.

Ever since I thought that I grew paranoid when I saw Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, on YouTube.

I didn't mean what I said completely, but just where it fits in. I should have said what I meant by not having something in advance ready. At least this is a better way to say something I notice blatantly. Johnny Depp seems to blame everyone for how he feels on set, like say why does he go thru and not address certain things, making the hour worthless. He's a great actor, but he doesn't handle many ideas at once. I don't need to elaborate.

I'll simply move on to Helena Bonham Carter. I think she makes a more friendly statement if you really ever want to think about it. She unfortunately still is a minor under Tim and Johnny, and various other main characters. People find her unconvincing. Why of all the people in the world would Helena be special to Tim and no one else? I'm not saying it shouldn't be done. It could be, but what about the other people Tim will see. He has a strange thing about wanting to see what he internally dubs basically unattractive. He just wants to know one person and thinks anyone else is competition to get his attention, pretty freaky considering how much kids want him.

127.proboards.com xchristinabarrettx.blogspot.com
Re: Main Idea of Alice
  by ChristinaAnnBarrettUS86   1 hour ago (Mon Aug 30 2010 01:00:47)
Edit Reply
UPDATED Mon Aug 30 2010 02:02:13

I noticed how my last sentences didn't go, but I don't think you're processing what I meant if you think it's a problem. I'd think it were funny had I been sitting here talking about myself instead of them. It was an obvious topic, my first sentence. The second is completely disconnected.

Edit: It was actually my concluding main thought that summed up all I said and I went on to take care of something else without at all thinking about their being next to one another...

Edit 2: I just realized no good can come from that. I'll delete it.

Edit 3: Nevermind it feeds off being unprepared to meet mean people.

No comments:

Post a Comment