Monday, August 30, 2010

Outlet

I was unaware before about these things.  I feel like not doing it, but why do it at all?  Why would that feeling come to me?  So I did it when I thought no one would read it.  I do need to get things out, like why people don't talk to me and when they do why they try to take my time in a funny way.

I knew not to, but online I just feel I can't shy away from this.  People are violent to me sometimes in certain ways.  I think that covers that, no friends, posting online, being kicked out of things for no reason.  That happened a lot, so I felt worried about social danger.  People accept others being mean.  People don't let me slide, but how do they know things?  Ever see people looking at you funny?  There were some funny black women or one, but I met lots who were so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment